- To get to the point, we want to help out all the sites around the world. (stop digressing).
- What’s the point of me being here today? (what is the reason for).
- I’d like to point out that over the years, I have been continually improving procedures. (make you aware of the fact that).
- There is no point me rambling on if you can’t understand what I am saying. (it isn’t worth).
- The point is, we’re finding it really tough to keep on top of demand. (what’s important is).
- Talking to him is pointless. (useless).
- At what point in your life did you decide to become a teacher? (‘at what point’ in a question just means ‘when‘).
- I’ll come around at some point this week. (‘at some point’ simply means ‘some time‘).